Bontrager's Evoke Mountain Bike Shoe delivers all-around performance for the most rugged adventures. Equipped with a grippy Tachyon rubber sole and reinforced with GnarGuard, Evoke keeps you planted on and off the bike while refusing to yield to the nastiest of trail debris.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- A single BOA L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to off-road rider demands
- Durable GnarGuard rubberized coating protects against abrasions and other damage from trail debris
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Stiffness index: 6 of 14
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip on any surface
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt (SPD-style)|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA L6 dial|
|Upper||Synthetic mesh and TPU|
|Outsole||Tachyon rubber, Nylon composite Bronze Series|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||6|
* Subject to change without notice.