Parts & Accessories
Hub End Caps for Go-Devil Hubs. Caps for quick release, 12mm, and 15mm available.
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
- Proprietary 6mm thick (standard is 4mm) 7075 aluminum nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20 grams per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke - Only for use with Torque nipple specific rims. Sold in bags of 36 nipples - T-20 Torx broach for pre-tensioning, 3mm flats for fine adjustment - See Tools - Wheelbuilding section for Atomlab Torque nipple tools
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Decals for replacement rims
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
Chris King ISO SD QR front axle end to pair with QR axles.
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Includes one High Profile (HP) Adjustment Clamp - Fits all Chris King ISO/Disc Rear Hubs
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Fits Chris King ISO SD Front, and Classic Rear
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Large Diameter (LD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs (15mm and 20mm only) with serial numbers starting with 171 ONLY - Allows you to run a 15mm Axle on Chris King ISO LD Front Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Chris King never settles for anything but perfect, so you shouldn't either. This replacement axle replaces a damaged or worn axle on Small Diameter (SD) Chris King ISO front hubs designed to work with Quick Release skewered fork ends. To convert your ISO SD hub from a different axle standard to QR, you'll need this axle, along with the following parts: - ISO SD QR Front Axle End, Manufacturer's Part Number (MPN): PHB308 - 9mm Front Axle Adjustment Cone, MPN: PHB701
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
These kits convert Crankbrothers rear hubs to 12mm thru axle and 10mm QR spacing. - 135×10QR – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99204) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - 142/148×12TA – 2017 3 & 11 kit (SKU 99205) compatible with: Level 3 & 11 4th generation (2017+) hubs - weight 23g per pair
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Easton Tubeless Kits are designed to work with our tubeless ready Arc rims and Heist wheels, allowing you to enjoy the full benefits of a tubeless setup: less flats and a reduction in weight. Each kit comes with two removable core valves with removal tools, and enough tubeless tape for two 29-inch wheels. Easton tubeless valves have been designed for optimal seal with the shape of Easton rims and a have removable valve core for easy sealant application. Easton tubeless tape comes in various widths to match the internal width of your rims for a better seal and improved fit between rim and tire. Tape weighs 9-grams per wheel. Valves weigh 6.4-grams each.
The Double Wheel Travel Bag is designed so your wheels sit offset — without axles or cassettes damaging each other. The Double Wheel Bag features a durable Cordura shell, high density padding to prevent damage, zippered closure system and can fit most size wheels from 700c to 26-inch.
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
Page 1 of 9 Next page