The value-packed DT Swiss 350s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from mtb to road and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity in our modern world. - Weight: Disc Brake: 164g - Includes 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer - Non-Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 21mm - Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 36mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 45mm
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$90.00 - $94.10
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
$69.00 - $85.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$77.90 - $82.76
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
- Threaded for singlespeed freewheel, includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Axle/Spacing: 9 x 100mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 252g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
DT Swiss' 350s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
$70.00 - $75.00
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
$70.00 - $75.00
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.