700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Center ridged tire knobby
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- Great for both on and off-road riding
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy, all-conditions tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R1 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 0 bead-to-bead Kevlar protection barrier keeps flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 60/64/60 durometer front tread - Durable and fast 64/70/64 durometer rear tread - Densely-woven DEFLECT 3 nylon puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
Features - Multi-condition tread design provides improved traction and stability - DEFLECT 1 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread and abrasion resistant nylon sidewalls - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Reflective sidewalls - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
- New RR-E compound features efficient rolling and durability in the center of the tire with a tackier shoulder, offering increased grip and stability when cornering - Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through the use of a fast, efficient, and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder - Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability - Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip - R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection - Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Urban tread design for traction and control in wet or dry conditions - Durable, high-TPI casing for improved rolling performance, control, and confidence - Smooth-rolling urban tread design - Tread compound optimized for 90% urban and 10% touring environments - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead
Page 1 of 1