$28.00 $35.00 20% Off
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$63.00 $126.00 50% Off
- Warm and quick drying ThermTextura™ fabric delivers excellent warmth at minimal weight - SportComfor™ Chamois provides excellent breathability and support - 6” ankle zipper - 3D contour panels
$32.50 $65.00 50% Off
- TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$40.00 - $80.00 $80.00 Up to 50% Off
Selle Royal, along with researchers from the Sport University of Cologne, the largest sports university in Europe, have applied theory, data and methods to bicycle saddle research in an attempt to unmask the fundamental design characteristics essential to optimizing well-being and overall cycling performance. The result is SCIENTIA, a full spectrum of 9 ergonomic saddles scientifically engineered to precisely and comprehensively fit each rider. With its outstanding design based on a scientific research, this saddle guarantees the ultimate level of comfort that perfectly fits the moderate rider. Padded with the 3D skingel, specifically positioned in the Central Reservoir for the soft tissues, it avoids shocks due to the innovative Curva Suspension. Sizing - M > 1 (Small) fits riders with less than 11cm of ischial variation - M > 2 (Medium) fits riders with 11-13cm of ischial variation - M > 3 (Large) fits riders with more than 13cm of ischial variation Dimensions/Weight - M > 1 (Small): 289mm long x 141mm wide / 425g - M > 2 (Medium): 289mm long x 161mm wide / 455g - M > 3 (Large): 289mm long x 178mm wide / 465g
$56.00 - $80.00 $80.00 Up to 30% Off
Giro's Hex combines progressive styling with the versatility, functionality and comfort you want for trail riding. Giro's In-Mold construction offers lightness and durability, while the 21 vents keep you comfortable no matter how hot the weather gets. There's also Giro's Roc Loc 5 retention system that ensures the Hex is secure on gnarly descents, and Giro's P.O.V. adjustable visor that keeps the sun out of your eyes so you can concentrate on the trail ahead. - Small = 51-55cm - Medium = 55-59cm - Large = 59-63cm
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Bold sublimated graphics - UPF 30+ sun protection - Relaxed fit
$30.00 $60.00 Up to 50% Off
- Large 2.1-Inch Screen - Separate Clock Display - Single Mode/Setup Key - Smart Light System; Backlight Responds To Light Conditions - Auto Start/Sleep - Functions: - Current Speed - Average Speed - Max Speed - Trip Distance - Odometer - Trip Ride Time - Pace - 12/24Hr Clock - Calorie Consumption
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
If you're heading off-road, treat your feet to Giant's Realm Quarter Socks. Extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel relieve pressure on your feet, and compression material stabilizes your feet and ankles. A tall, 7-inch cuff protects your ankles from brush and trail obstacles.
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$55.00 $110.00 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel and breathes like a champion, keeping you dry and comfortable. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 Up to 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$15.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 25% Off
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
$9.00 - $18.00 $18.00 - $20.00 Up to 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles.
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection - Relaxed fit
$5.00 - $25.00 $25.00 Up to 80% Off
The new design of the Custom Race Plus bottle cage streamlines the bottle for easier handling and improves bottle cage insertion/removal. - Painted with Fiber-reinforced (FRP) construction - Adjustable elastomer rubber shim - The choice of the world’s best Pro Teams
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$35.00 $70.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$13.00 $26.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
$75.00 $100.00 25% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- ThermTextura fabric - 3D ergonomic fit - Silicone gel gripper
$150.00 $300.00 50% Off
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
$44.00 - $89.00 $89.00 Up to 51% Off
RULE THE MOUNTAIN. Featuring the same design and materials as the kits worn by Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders, this kit is perfect for enduro races, trail rides, or shred sessions in the park. Made in collaboration with apparel designer 100%, Traverse helps you make the most out of your off-road adventures. Features - Soft TransTextura fabric with mesh design at back side enhances heat ventilation and quick moisture transfer and drying - Stylish wider neck opening makes it easy to wear - Long sleeve jersey features elastic sleeve opening for easy on and off - Raglan sleeve cut provides better arm movements - Multiple color ways for easy match with bikes and gears - Relaxed fit - UPF 75+
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
Giant's Streak Quarter Socks are a lightweight essential for your sock drawer. The single-ply construction and TransTextura Plus fabric make these socks quick to dry, so your feet stay fresh through the ride. Plus, reinforced forefoot cushioning ensures your feet stay comfortable, even when you're pedaling hard.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
$37.50 $75.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$42.50 $85.00 50% Off
- TransTextura moisture wicking fabric - Extra breathable mesh side panel - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - Reflective details - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$20.00 - $21.00 $40.00 - $42.00 50% Off
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
$270.00 $360.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$40.00 $70.00 43% Off
- Same design as that worn by Giant-Alpecin Pro Tour Team - TransTextura jersey - Traditional full length zipper and 3 pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection
Page 1 of 5 Next page