$5.00 - $25.00 $25.00 80% Off
- Unique design allows for side and front bottle entry and exit - Excellent cage for mountain frames with sloping top tubes where side entry and exit is essential - Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
$5.00 - $24.99 $19.99 - $25.00 80% Off
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
$5.00 - $25.00 $25.00 Up to 80% Off
The new design of the Custom Race Plus bottle cage streamlines the bottle for easier handling and improves bottle cage insertion/removal. - Painted with Fiber-reinforced (FRP) construction - Adjustable elastomer rubber shim - The choice of the world’s best Pro Teams
$5.00 - $18.00 $18.00 72% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - Single-ply construction - Reinforced cushion on forefoot to relieve pressure - Y-gore heel construction - With new Giant graphic logo - 8 inch long cuff
$5.00 - $20.00 $20.00 Up to 75% Off
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$5.00 - $19.00 $18.00 - $19.00 72% Off
Features - TransTextura Plus fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor-causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8-inch cuff
$5.00 - $22.00 $22.00 77% Off
Professional grade racing socks. All socks are the same, right? But what if a sock could make a shoe better? S-PHYRE believes it can. By looking at the shoe/sock interface and applying Shimano's Linkage Effect approach, S-PHYRE socks combine thermoregulation, comfort, ankle roll stability, and heel slip-resistance with an extra-tall cuff that’s guaranteed not to droop. Asymmetrical structural weaving of proprietary fabrics provides guiderails for proper foot alignment through the entire 360-degree crank rotation. And you thought a sock was just a sock. By the way, they look great with Shimano's S-PHYRE cycling shoes. Features: - Ankle guides - Anti-slip pad - Temperature control Material: - 58% Polyamide, 34% Polyester, 8% Elastane
$6.50 $13.00 50% Off
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
$7.50 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
If you're heading off-road, treat your feet to Giant's Realm Quarter Socks. Extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel relieve pressure on your feet, and compression material stabilizes your feet and ankles. A tall, 7-inch cuff protects your ankles from brush and trail obstacles.
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
Giant's Streak Quarter Socks are a lightweight essential for your sock drawer. The single-ply construction and TransTextura Plus fabric make these socks quick to dry, so your feet stay fresh through the ride. Plus, reinforced forefoot cushioning ensures your feet stay comfortable, even when you're pedaling hard.
$9.00 - $18.00 $18.00 - $20.00 50% Off
When the weather starts to turn you need the warming power of Giant's Realm Merino Quarter Socks. Wool is unbeaten when it comes to warmth-to-weight ratio, and its funk-fighting properties are legendary. Giant's Realm Merino socks incorporate a nylon reinforced heel and toe for increased durability and a 7-inch cuff to keep the cold winds off your ankles.
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
Giant Merino Wool Realm Socks are constructed from 22 micron genuine Merino wool which offers excellent heat and moisture regulation, with reinforced toes and heels for durability and a high cuff. Features - Pro-grade cold weather sock - 22 Micron genuine Merino wool for good moisture transfer and thermo regulation - Nylon Reinforced toe and heel for durability - 7-inch long cuff
$9.00 $18.00 50% Off
- TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria - High gauge 132 needle count for thin and smooth touch - Ventilation mesh top - Flat seam and seamless heel closure - 8 inch cuff
$9.00 - $18.00 $18.00 50% Off
Liv's Nyx Click Taillight is named for the Greek goddess of the night. And, just like a goddess, you're sure to get noticed while riding thanks to its 15 lumen red LED light that features steady and flashing modes. It mounts quickly to your bike with a rubber strap so you can focus on getting out the door.
$10.00 $30.00 67% Off
Giant's Numen Plus HL2 is a simple, easy to install headlight that brightens up every ride. Four super bright LEDs provide ample light, and you have your choice of high, mid, or flashing settings. The battery is USB rechargeable and offers up to ten hours of light. There's even a low battery indicator to let you know when you're running out of juice. The tool-free handlebar mount is fast to install or remove, and fastens securely to any handlebar.
$10.00 $31.00 68% Off
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini Headlight boasts 10 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 40 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a Micro USB cable.
$10.00 $20.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
$10.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
$11.00 $22.00 50% Off
Giant's ToGo Single Bag is a great top-tube bag all that keeps necessary items close at hand. Great for everyone from triathletes needing nutrition to long-distance tourists needing maps; it features a zipped main compartment with a easy slide-in side pocket so you don't have to take your eyes off the road. Plus, the durable, weather-resistant construction will last for years to come.
$12.00 - $16.00 $15.00 - $16.00 20% Off
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
$12.50 - $26.00 $25.00 - $26.00 50% Off
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
$12.50 - $25.00 $25.00 50% Off
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$12.99 $15.00 50% Off
These handy little handlebar accessories are activated by your bike's motion, so they're ready to go whenever you are! - Motion-activated lights - One LED per plug - Mounts easily into standard (17.5–19mm internal diameter) handlebars
$13.00 $20.00 35% Off
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$13.00 $26.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Velcro closure - Large micro-fiber wipe area
$13.00 $26.00 50% Off
- Easy quick release bracket - Secure 4-digit combination - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 8 x 1800mm
$13.60 $17.00 20% Off
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag features water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and visibility-enhancing reflective accents.
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
$15.00 $41.00 63% Off
Giant's Numen HL1 lights the road and increases your visibility. The 1-watt LED light provides bright white light, and you have your choice of high, mid, or low brightness settings. The three included AAA batteries provide up to 25 hours of light, and there's a low battery indicator to let you know when you're running out of juice. The tool-free handlebar mount is fast and easy to use, and fastens securely to any handlebar.
Page 1 of 5 Next page