$805.00 - $1,150.00 $1,125.00 - $1,150.00 30% Off
A light and lively all-rounder with disc brake control. For climbs, descents, sprints, Contend is with you all the way. Engineered with Giant’s innovative ALUXX SL aluminum technology, the Contend SL Disc is built for versatile, all-around road performance. Its geometry combines quick and agile acceleration with a smooth, compliant feel on the road. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you added control regardless of road or weather conditions. And the innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost reduces road vibrations for a smoother, more efficient ride. - ALUXX SL-grade frame with D-Fuse composite seatpost - Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer - Giant SR-2 Disc wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless tires - Shimano Tiagra 10-speed componentry - Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes
$637.00 - $910.00 $910.00 30% Off
All-terrain tough. Fast and smooth on rough, challenging roads. Climb mountains, descend on dirt, do it all on this agile machine. With its lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame and a smooth-handling composite fork to take the edge off bumpy roads and trails, ToughRoad SLR is made for adventure on unpredictable terrain. Featuring fast and stable 700c wheels and flat-bar rider positioning, it has a ride quality that’s rugged yet agile. The D-Fuse seatpost adds compliance, and the bike is fitted with wide tires to smooth out rough terrain. Powerful disc brakes give you all-weather control, and customized front and rear racks accommodate multiple bags for long trips. - Top-end ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse seatpost - Giant composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive hybrid steerer - Giant SX-2 Disc wheelset with Giant CrossCut tires - Shimano Acera 3x9-speed drivetrain - Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Off
Whether you're staring down an enduro race day or in the midst of an epic ride with your buddies, Giant's P-TRX0 carbon trail wheels are here to crush it all. 27mm-wide carbon rims are light, tough, and give your tires a wide, ground-hugging stance. They're tubeless compatible, so you can charge hard with enhanced traction and increased flat resistance. Aluminum hub shells are equipped with renowned DT Swiss internals for smooth spinning and DT Swiss Aerolite bladed spokes and ProLock nipples tie them together.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Off
Turn your XC bike into an XC rocket with Giant's light, stiff P-XCR0 27.5-inch Composite wheels. The go-fast magic comes from the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon, tubeless-ready rim — it's more than ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes, and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality, strength, and speed.
$486.50 - $695.00 $695.00 30% Off
Transportation, fitness, and fun. Escape Disc is all these things and more. Choose your mission, hop on, and go. With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape Disc is your ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is always up for the adventure. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - Composite fork with alloy steerer to damp vibrations - Giant double-wall alloy disc wheelset with Giant SX-2 tires - Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
$431.25 $575.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Rear Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum shell for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. And with DT Swiss' patented star ratchet system, you'll get superior engagement. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$356.25 $475.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 29er Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to hit the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible with the supplied tape and valve, and is laced to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of smooth, efficient rolling. The rim is also 28mm-wide for great performance with wide tires.
$330.00 $440.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss's famed star rachet internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$303.75 $405.00 25% Off
Giant's P-TRX1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a light, durable aluminum wheel that's ready to get rowdy on the trails. This hoop is tubeless-compatible for better traction, less weight, and increased flat resistance, and is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to Giant's aluminum hub shell—which encases DT Swiss internals—for miles of singletrack bliss.
$270.00 $360.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 27.5-inch Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatibility gives you increased traction, with less weight and flats. This 28-spoke hoop is laced with DT Swiss bladed spokes to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$157.50 - $250.00 $250.00 - $315.00 50% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$75.00 - $225.00 $150.00 - $225.00 50% Off
Fizik's R5B Uomo Boa road shoes are a high-performance cycling shoe, handmade in Italy. Built with perforated Microtex, they feature a carbon-reinforced outsole and Boa IP1 closure system for a great fit and pedaling efficiency. - Materials: Microtex/Reflective Heel Cap - Outsole: Carbon Reinforced Nylon - Closure System: Boa IP1-A - Insole: fi'zi:k Cycling Insole - Weight: 260 gr (size 42,5)
$87.50 - $225.00 $175.00 - $225.00 50% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$221.25 $295.00 25% Off
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$45.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up to 75% Off
- TransTextura solid and mesh fabrics - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length locking zipper - 3 rear pockets - Silicone gripper on back - Reflective details - UPF 30 sun protection - Race fit - Tone on tone elegant graphic design
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 25% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$150.00 $300.00 50% Off
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
$34.25 - $130.00 $130.00 - $140.00 75% Off
Features - Race Fit - ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric with waterproof, windproof and high breathability properties - Durable water-repellent layer in front and soft moisture transfer fabric inside - Two-way zipper with draft flap provides to regulate warmth - Three rear pockets with water repellent mesh - Reflective details and UPF 50+ sun protection
$65.00 - $130.00 $130.00 50% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Giant's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. Ti-Ex fabric has an incredibly soft feel, breathes like a champion, and keeps you dry and comfortable. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$109.95 - $120.00 $110.00 - $120.00 50% Off
Giro's Savant MIPS is an amazing fit for riders who enjoy great routes as much as a swift pace. The Slim shape combines impressive ventilation thanks to 25 Wind Tunnel vents, plus the comfortable convenience of the adjustable Roc Loc 5 fit and stability system. And with MIPS technology, the Savant MIPS offers an added measure of protection in certain impacts. All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts.
$110.00 - $115.50 $220.00 - $231.00 50% Off
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
$65.00 - $111.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. A folding bead reduces weight and makes it easy to keep a spare on hand. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright.
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - Multiple rubber compounds available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
$110.50 $221.00 50% Off
- Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Inside-Out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin - Soft, flexible shoulder straps provide excellent comfort and supplenes
$27.50 - $110.00 $110.00 75% Off
- Wind-protective and water-repellent jacket with removable sleeves - Lightweight fabric - Wind placket with integrated zipper garage - Pre-shaped sleeves for optimal fit - Easily stowable in jersey pocket - One zippered back pocket
$105.00 - $110.00 $105.00 - $220.00 50% Off
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$55.00 - $110.00 $110.00 50% Off
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
Page 1 of 6 Next page