- Compatible with all GoPro Hero cameras and WASPcam (when using with t-Tip mount) - Centers the lens directly in front of handlebar/Stem - Quick release levers allow quick and easy position change - Flip flop mountable design giving the camera multiple positions - 31.8Mm diameter handlebar clamp
- Allows you to mount your iphone 5/5S in either portrait and landscape positions as well as above the bar or even with the bar and you still have access to the screen - Includes interchangeable lense for wide angle filming on your ride, waterproof and rugged case to protect your phone and handlebar mount for 31.8mm bars - Bundle includes a 4iiii ant+ heart rate monitor
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
The ANT+ Micro USB adapter allows on-the-go devices (OTG), such as your Android phone or tablet, to connect to an ANT+ USB stick. Android OTG compatible devices require ANT+ Radio Service and ANT+ USB Service to be installed from the Google Play store. These services allow the adapter to work correctly with an ANT+ USB stick.
The BlueGiga dongle gives Rouvy, CycleOps' virtual training software, the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The BlueGiga dongle contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including CycleOps smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters made by the folks at PowerTap. Most importantly, the BlueGiga dongle is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth dongle for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
Connect your desktop to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
- Securely holds iPhone (Specifically iPhone 3, 4, 4S, And 5) with most covers - Instant removal and installation of device - Rubber bumpers help grip and cushion device - Adjustable viewing angle can be set for preference - Handlebar mount, stem mount, and weatherproof touchscreen-friendly bag included - Maximum dimensions 2.7" Wide x 0.5" Deep x 4.7" Tall (70X14x121mm)
- Securely holds Android, Blackberry, and other devices - Instant removal and installation of device - Rubber bumpers help grip and cushion device - Adjustable viewing angle can be set for preference - Handlebar mount, stem mount, and an all-weather touchscreen-friendly bag included - Maximum dimensions 2.9" Wide x 5/8" Deep x 5.5" Tall (74X16x139mm)
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
Mounts a tablet to the handlebars of a bike in a trainer or a spin bike. - For indoor use only (spin bikes/trainers/rollers) - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference, landscape or portrait - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Instant removal and installation of device - Hold tablets 9-10"
What It Is Wahoo insert for an existing ENVE Computer mount. Who It's For Wahooligans, as Wahoo owners affectionately call themselves. Those who want to run ENVE's stem and computer mounting system, but own a Wahoo computer, now have an option. Why We Made It Data is what we crave in every aspect of what we do. Numbers, stats, KOMs – we want to collect them all, just like you. We also recognize that not everyone has the same computer. Providing options for all different types of computers was a simple solution. Wahooligans celebrate — ENVE is now compatible. - Computer mount sold separately
A Garmin compatible computer mount, specifically for ENVE road stems. ENVE wanted to create a clean and integrated solution to mounting a Garmin GPS cycling computer without having to clamp it to the handlebars. In the case of the ENVE Aero Road and TT bar, it is impossible to clamp anything to the handlebar itself. The ENVE Computer Mount is only compatible with Garmin-style mounts and the ENVE Road Stem.
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Mount your Garmin Edge computer with the Quarter Turn Bike Mount. It includes the bike mount, rubber disc, and elastic bands to secure the Quarter Turn to your stem or handlebars.
Protect your Edge 520 with these form-fitting, removable silicone cases.
Protect your Garmin Edge 510 with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
Protect your Garmin Edge 820 (sold separately) with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
Complete 2 tasks with 1 cable using Garmin's charging/data cradle. Connect the cable to your computer's USB port to recharge your Edge 20 and 25 and to transfer data to and from your computer. This cable also pairs with an optional AC adapter (sold separately).
Protect your Edge 1030 with this form-fitting, removable silicone case.
Mount your Varia Rearview Radar or Varia Smart Bike Light (each sold separately) to an aero or round seat post with this quarter-turn mount. Includes mount, 2 fitting shims and 4 O-rings.
Mount your Varia Rearview Radar or Varia Smart Bike Light (each sold separately) to the seat post of a second bike with this quarter-turn mount. Includes mount and 2 fitting shims.
Go from wrist to bike in seconds with your compatible Forerunner GPS running/triathlon watch. Includes quick release bracket, wrist bracket, bike mount, 2 pins, 2 screws, 6 bike mount o-rings and installation screwdrivers.
Monitor your speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect online community or self-calibrate with an Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit. ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
Be ready for any terrain with this Garmin Edge mountain bike mount designed specifically for bikes with short stems. It’s ideal for off-road riding when you may not want your Edge bike computer mounted in front of your handlebar.
Page 1 of 6 Next page