Eden is still here, and doing all we can
We hope that everyone is coping ok with what has been happening. Here at Eden we are all making adjustments out of our comfort zone, but hopefully this is not for too long. Bicycle shops have been deemed essential, but that doesn't mean things are business as usual. We've had to make plenty of changes to keep our staff, and clients like yourself, safe.
To respond to customers needs Eden Bicycles will be offering limited services normally available at the shop we call Home. We will continue to work diligently to complete current work orders and are establishing delivery service and/or appointment services where necessary. Our website remains open and more items are being added to facilitate online sales with shipping or free local delivery where possible.
We are taking the following proactive measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and our staff:
- Clients are encouraged to make an appointment between the hours of 12pm - 4pm and to use the back door of the store
- We are limiting the store to no more than 1 customer at a time
- At this time, we must avoid shaking hands and are required to stand six feet from customers when possible.
- Strict policies on capacity limits in the store will be enforced, again; please make an appointment if necessary
- Our team is required to wear gloves when handling all bikes
- Contact areas on all bicycles (seat, handlebars, etc) are cleaned with antibacterial wipes
- Our Service team is treating work surfaces with proper disinfectants, including door handles and table surfaces
We continue to monitor the changes and reassess our shop’s plan and will update as the situation changes. To arrange a drop off for repair, schedule an appointment, discuss a current need or simply to say ‘Hello’ please call or text us at 510-881-5000 or email us at email@example.com
All of us here at Eden Bicycles would like to thank you for your continued support of the shop. We strive to bring you the best in service and are committed to our communities health and well being. Stay safe out there, we’re all in this together!